"Is it not a curious thing that whenever God means to make a man great, He always breaks hi in pieces first? ... Have you ever noticed that whenever God is about to give you a promotion, elevating you to a larger sphere of service or a higher platform of spiritual life, you always get thrown down? This is His usual method of working. He makes you hungry before He feeds you. He strips you before He clothes you. He makes you nothing before He makes you something."
This opened my eyes to the fact that this is process that I am currently going through. I see God challenging me and wrestling with me on certain things, and trying to prepare me for a future moment of greatness ... all for His glory. This was one of the many revelations I had during Collegiate Week. God is so awesome, and I cannot wait to see where He takes us.
No comments:
Post a Comment